Last week I had the good fortune to visit Meredith Esparza’s blog, Austenesque Reviews, where Meredith and I talked about my new book, Mary and the Captain.
This was my first appearance at Austenesque Reviews, and I was so excited to be there! I decided to commemorate my visit by offering a giveaway to Austenesque readers!
The best part is, there’s still time for you to enter to win the prize package, inspired by items Mary and Captain Bingley found in the library at Netherfield Park.
The prize package includes:
Netherfield Library Prize Package
• A wax seal set you can use to seal your own letters and cards, just as Mary and Robert set their seal to the letters they wrote together in the library.
• A pair of desk scissors inspired by the very scissors Kitty lent Robert to open an important letter he received.
• A modern-day ballpoint pen bearing Jane Austen’s autograph, perfect for writing your own clever correspondence.
• A red-and-white ribbon bookmark, so you’ll never have to worry about losing your place in the story.
• A signed copy of my book, Mary and the Captain.
• A lovely Pride and Prejudice inspired bag to carry your copy of Mary and the Captain wherever you go!
The best part is, there’s still time to enter the drawing! Just click here to leave a comment on my post at Austenesque Reviews, and you’ll have a chance to win the prize package.
Hurry! The last day to enter is August 30!